1. To earn points, you must present your Garlicious rewards card each time you make a purchase.
2. If you forget your card save your receipt and present it next time you visit. Your account will be credited at that time.
3. Garlicious rewards members must keep their personal information file up to date by reporting any changes in name, address, etc. to your restaurant.
4. Your Garlicious rewards card is not a charge card.
5. Members of Garlicious Rewards will be awarded regularly priced menu items.
6. Garlicious rewards cards have no value
7. Certificates will be mailed to you and expire 30 days after date of issue.
8. There will be no cash refund and no points earned when redeeming Garlicious Rewards certificates.
9. Garlicious rewards cards and certificates are nontransferable. Lost/Stolen certificates will not be replaced.
10. Earned points will be carried over annually. You never lose a point in Garlicious rewards.
11. Restaurant employees, corporations, and instutional accounts are not eligible for memberships.
12. Garlicious rewards will not sell or rent your name, address, or personal information, to any other company or organization.
13. Our restaurant may cancel or change Garlicious rewards at any time, without written notice to members.
14. Garlic Rose Bistro, at its sole discretion, can select the menu, items included in this program, without notice to members.
15. Visit our website at: www.garlicrose.com to view current point balance, recent purchases, certificates issues, and redeemed